PHP50,000 to PHP80,000 Depending on Qualifications
Oct 07, 2022
As the SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for the development and customisation of platforms and applications within the Microsoft 365 stack. You will be responsible for liaising with all stakeholders to deliver outcomes against a request or specification. The purpose of the role is to develop and support the Office 365 platform, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Power Platform, and Forms.
Duties and Responsibilities
Design, Develop and Deploy
• Develop solutions and enhancements in M365 technologies such as SharePoint, Power Apps etc by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP,
• Use SharePoint Designer and PowerApps/Flow to create workflow forms
• Create, deploy, package, and administer a new intranet portal site as well as a SharePoint site
• Create website designs using OOTB, UI extensions, page layouts, themes, and display templates using SharePoint Framework SPx
• Build web components, lists/libraries, content kinds, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
• Assist on new projects across the M365 technology stack
Maintenance & Customer Service
• Proactively seek and identify manual business processes which could be optimised/digitised
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Act as an escalation point for the service desk team across development tasks
• Use a migration solution such as Sharegate, Quest, or Metalogix to migrate data from SharePoint Online to SP 2010/2013/2016
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
Qualifications and/or Experience
• Minimum of 5+ years experience working with Microsoft technologies, in particular, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Power Platform (PowerApps, Automate, and Power Virtual Agents)
• A proven track record of Office 365 and SharePoint Online design and implementation including branding and designing of SharePoint sites
• Extensive experience writing, editing, and maintaining PowerShell Scripts
• An intelligent analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
• Demonstrated ability to organise work to fit into a schedule and manage personal workload to meet deadlines.
• Microsoft or Office 365 certification is required
Please send your application request with a copy of your resume to: