Php 45,000 to 50,000/month depending on experience
Nov 22, 2022
Title: Maintenance Coordinator
One of the fastest growing residential property management companies in Florida is hiring a Maintenance Coordinator. This is a service focused position with accountability for effectively managing maintenance requests for properties under management by our company.
The Maintenance Coordinator (MC) position will be responsible for overseeing all incoming maintenance work orders from start to finish and will be expected to communicate with owners, tenants and vendors on a regular basis. They will review the completed work and close the work order with invoice.
• Answer phone calls.
• Review all work orders that are submitted for their assigned portfolio to assess the scope of work
• Qualify and troubleshoot incoming work orders by asking questions regarding the situation.
• Review prior work order history
• Prioritize work orders based on the seriousness of the matter.
• Assign work orders to the appropriate vendor.
• Review work order estimates and obtain approvals as needed
• Follow up on work orders consistently.
• Process invoices and close out work orders.
• Clearly communicate and provide updates.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Willingness to learn and continue learning
• Strong problem solving skills
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills; the ability to provide an exceptional service
• Basic maintenance and repair knowledge
• Billing/costing experience is a plus
This is a full time, permanent position. Technology requirements include having a laptop/desktop computer, dual monitors, strong and reliable internet, battery and internet backup and a dedicated