Oct 08, 2022
Our company is looking for a professional who helps plan and coordinate projects, take on administrative duties and independently manage some of the necessary elements to ensure projects are completed on time.
Coordinating with different departments to ensure projects are completed on time. This role is also responsible for performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, building estimates and scheduling meetings as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with various teams and stakeholders to monitor project progress and provide oversight to ensure projects are completed promptly and within budget.
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keep track of and report on project progress
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager orderly and efficiently
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Assistant Project Manager or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Assistant Project Manager
- Proficient in Canva and other reporting tools
What will you get?
Work from home
Fix weekend Off
Paid Sick/Vacation Leave Credits
Paid US Holidays
• Monday to Friday
• Performance bonus
We need people with leadership skills who work with minimal supervision. If you have these characteristics then send a link to your resume & portfolio.
When applying, use the