$500USD / month
Oct 08, 2022
Full Time Web Developer
We are an e-commerce company that specializes in direct-to-consumer online sales with a range of products from gadgets, health and beauty products. We are searching for a Full Time Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function for Desktop and Mobile.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Create direct response landing pages, CRMs, Conversion pages, Payment Checkout
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Optimizing Website’s Presence, Speed, Performance, Security and Conversion
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with Graphic Designers to match visual design intent
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Proficient in Mobile and Desktop applications, HTML, PHP, Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, ClickFunnels, Cpanel, Css, Ecommerce / Shopping Carts, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.