$3000 to $3500
Nov 03, 2022
For over 40 years, The Burlington Group has been publishing educational material used by millions of learners around the world. Today, Burlington is a major supplier of digital material for individuals learning English. Burlington continues to grow, enter new markets and introduce new innovations in language teaching and learning.
What we're looking for:
An expert Vue.js 3 / TypeScript developer with a minimum of 6 years and maximum of 10 years experience in frontend development, who will be helping us to build the front-ends of our new test building and delivery solution.
We are open to a developer with similar experience and an expertise in React, if he/she is willing to move to Vue.js 3 / TypeScript as part of this project.
The project is based on Vue.js 3 for the front-end, Nest.js for the back-end, MongoDb for the database.
You will essentially:
- on the front-end, lead the current team of two front-end developers and help develop the interfaces of the different Vue.js apps
- on the coordination front, work with the project's POs and the back-end developers to deliver high quality and timely front-end features
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have:
Main skills set:
- Expertise in Vue.js or React
- Expertise in TypeScript
- Expertise in Tailwind
Secondary skills set:
- Expertise in Nest.js or Node.js
- Experience in Jest
- Experience in REST APIs (Swagger),
- Experience in Docker,
Regarding repository skills set:
- Much preferred experience in Gitlab CI and Selenium,
- Previously experienced in Bitbucket/Github CI and Selenium,
- Experience in working as part of a team in the context of sprints
- A good level in English speaking and writing
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent web app you worked on.