Oct 08, 2022
EBAS – Virtual Assistant/Talent Sourcer
Let’s not waste your time, here is what our staff love about us …
- Weekly transfer of pay with ALL fees covered
- Attractive hourly rate
- Bonus incentives
- Work normal hours during the day (we are based in Australia)
- Genuine career progression opportunities as we scale
- Scheduled time for learning and development (we have spent over $50k in education material ready to share with you!)
- Work with local team of other fantastic Virtual Assistants from Philippines
- Permanent work from home
- Limited annual paid leaves including personal leave, sick leave, Christmas leave and Easter leave
- Unlimited unpaid leave
Sound good, now for us to share what we are looking for.
We are after Virtual Assistant professionals who have exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail and are tech-savvy. To succeed, you be self-motivated, have discipline, and have an eagerness to learn.
EBAS is a new age tech driven recruitment agency that invests in the latest technology to secure top Tech Sales talent with speed and ease, while also delivering a more pleasant experience for the hiring manager and candidate. We pride ourselves on quality and superior service, working with highly reputable clients like Hubspot who won Best Place to Work and Best Place for Culture & Women in 2020
We are looking for an AWESOME virtual assistant to join our AWESOME team to do:
- Candidate sourcing
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
- Oversee automation tools and ad hoc freelancer tasks
- Take transcription and handle correspondence
- Handle candidate inquiries
- Data entry – CRM, Applicant Tracking System
- LinkedIn and
- Self-driven. You have great organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You have the ability to work remotely and still be incredibly successful.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Superior attention to detail and pride yourself on always creating quality work while still delivering within set deadlines.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Has existing Linkedin Account
You’ll be tasked with supporting the founder and partnering with other remote tea
- Experience in LinkedIn or remote sourcing, ideally using Sales Navigator and an Applicant Tracking software (we use Recruiter Flow)
- Experience with automation tools/software preferred like Dripify &
- Familiarity with project management software Trello ideal
- Technical Savvy Reliable Computer (with camera) and readily available working backup computer (At least Core I3 Processor, 4GB RAM/higher)
- Internet connections (3mbps plan or higher with 2mbps running speed)
- Quality Over-Ear headset with noise cancellation
Why work with EBAS:
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Exposure to top tech and innovation for productivity/automation while also giving you more time to focus on more interesting tasks
- Become empowered to lead projects and have conversations with valuable network
- Regular contact and check ins to ensure you are on the path to success
For interested applicants, please send your cv at