Oct 11, 2023
***Website Development and Ads Specialist - FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING***
- Must know how to work in host sites, investigate, stop and remove malware and spam injections
- Understands sales funnels, landing pages, and LEADPAGES
- Experience in Thrive Themes, Thrive Architect, Wordpress, Bluehost, Wordfence, WP Plugins, Gutenberg, and WP Engine
- Knows how to put together a funnel to a lead magnet landing page
- Knows how to put together a webinar funnel and an evergreen webinar funnel.
- Knows how to reduce images but not reduce quality
- Knows how to set global commands site wide, change nameservers, domain management in GoDaddy and NameCheap, migrate sites, install SSL, and security monitors, and know or be able to work in Ezoic
- A PLUS!!! - Knows how to set up FB, Google Ads, LSA, track the ads, use power editor, and
- Must also be willing to learn new strategies and implement new tactics as they get developed and used by marketers.
- We are looking for someone who can think and be proactive, not waiting for instructions, and know how to troubleshoot and implement on his/her own while working in a team environment.
- You must know what tasks should take priority over others and be able to change focus day to day based on emergencies (like malware attacks), and site issues but still be able to move the normal tasks along
- Strong organizational skills
*Rate is $5.00 to $6.00 Hourly Rate - with Probationary Period of 1 Month
*RELIABLE internet connection, backup internet connection and power source, and a fast enough computer are a MUST*
—Please provide a funnel you have developed along with a tracking report. You may black out the client’s name to protect their privacy.
***Please fill out this form:
***Take this test
Contact Person: Human Resources - GIDFM
Member since: March 16, 2021
Total Job Posts: 20