Oct 08, 2022
Immediate Hire: Business Plan Consultant
We are looking for the right person to help create, revise and write various business plans for different businesses; and streamline our existing processes.
Applicants for this position should be critical thinkers who are capable of conceptualizing a clear story with limited information given.
You need to be an excellent communicator and team player who doesn't shy away from a challenge.
If you are a driven business consultant who wants to make great money while working whenever you want and with an amazing team then keep on reading!
- Create business plans and develop an understanding of the existing business (including products/services, customers, competitors, the overall market and trends) through careful research and analysis;
- Build a detailed financial analysis showing all of the assumptions, drivers, and financial statements for the next 3 - 5 years, accounting for a conservative, base, and aggressive case;
- Perform in-depth market research through conducting a total addressable market analysis for the business' core market, assess major industry trends affecting the business, and describe what impact these trends may have on the business;
- Review research reports and conduct primary research to hone and assess customer demand for the company’s existing products and services;
- Map out direct and indirect competitors, including potential future competitors, for existing and potential revenue channels;
- Define a go-to-market strategy, including testing out potential marketing channels (if applicable); and
- Review compensation plans and organizational structure to align incentives and ensure the health of the organization in the long-run.
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'PURPLE' in your proposal as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, operations, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred;
- Experience conducting market research, including analyzing and synthesizing research reports and conducting primary research;
- Understand the marketing channels and go-to-market strategies;
- Must enjoy working remotely with MINIMAL hand holding;
- Broad advisory skill sets (capacity to help the client explore issues/opportunities);
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Experience in project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership;
- Must be a ninja at written communications in English, and technical business writing;
- Should have advanced experience using Microsoft Office: Word & Excel; and
- Strong attention to detail and superb time management skills.
Role Duties Include
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day Mon to Fri) where you can work at any time of your choosing;
- Provide the highest level of business plans quickly and without fuss;
- Stay on track of the delivery process, own responsibilities and be aware of deadlines to ensure project completion;
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day; and
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required.
Why apply with Immigrowth?
We have a competitive Compensation & Benefits Package!
* Competitive salary
* 13th-month pay
* Healthcare benefit (HMO plan)
* Monthly Performance-based Incentives
* Overtime pay
* Up to 9 leave credits per year
* Salary review
* Food treats & other company-initiated treats
How To Apply:
To apply for this rare opportunity, please do the following (and ONLY the following):
Go to our website and fill out the form:
Our Recruitment team will get in contact with you soon!
PS: If the job is still available on this job portal, it means it hasn’t been filled yet.
PPS: Please note that this is a full-time opportunity. We are not looking for part-time engagements.