Aug 16, 2022
Hey! Are you interested in working remotely with a fun, talented and “do good for people” team? Then maybe you can come work with us!
We’re Haka Life Nutrition, a quality of life company providing health supplements and education that help our community feel better, live better and get back to doing what they love. We’re looking for tea
As the Executive Assistant to the co-founder of Haka Life Nutrition, you’ll be responsible for research, attending webinars, attending meetings for note-taking, identifying tasks to be assigned to different tea
Requirements (intermediate to expert knowledge):
- Google Products (Docs, Sheets, Forms)
Who you are:
- Organized, resourceful and be excited about working and developing team culture!
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated
- Excited to learn new skills
- Proactive and willing to identify areas of the business that could have improvement
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Available during Central European working hours
- Flexible to maintain hours along with the Co-Founder (IE US hours may need to be worked temporarily during his travels)
- Personable and friendly
Familiarity/expertise with social media, Canva design and general marketing is a big plus – but not necessary for the immediate position.
>>Compensation & Perks<<
-Competitive pay starting in the range of $500+ depending on experience
-Ability to grow within the organization
-Increase and build your skillset in the digital world through paid education
-Be part of a growing company that has a mission to help their customers live a better life