Aug 16, 2022
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to grow a brand new business in the healthy dog food Niche. We make healthy dog food using human-grade ingredients and deliver the product to the customer’s door. We are an online-only delivery service based in Western Australia.
The business is a new start-up, founded by an experienced business leader with prior management experience working in Australia’s largest company.
The role includes strategising, building and implementing Digital marketing strategies and campaigns that target the correct audience related to the niche.
The role gives you the creative freedom to build, structure and implement your campaigns how you feel will work best for the company.
You should have a strong understanding of each digital platform
• Be in control of all digital marketing aspects of the business
• Responsible for analysing target audiences and building customer personas
• Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies relating to the company. This includes
• Identify trends in the niche and build campaigns relating to these trends
• Brainstorm new and creative ideas
• Design build and maintain our social media presence
• Have the maturity to track, measure and report on the performance of your campaigns through KPIs
• Be agile in adapting your strategy if results are not as desired
• Collaborate with business partners which could include organising suitable candidates to be interviewed on the company’s podcast
• Cut down long-form content to be reuploaded to various other social media channels – Suited to the social media type.
• Maintain a database of all campaign information, metrics and notes (Using Notion.so)
• Proven experience in building digital marketing strategies and implementation of these strategies
• Experience in building target audience profiles and customer personas
• Basic video editing and basic graphic design are a must
• Experience in
• Be passionate about dogs and their owners
• Proficient in utilising tools that will help you track and analyse the performance of campaigns (Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign etc.)
• Proficient in the use of Notion or willing to learn
This is a small business with realistic and achievable KPIs. The role will start as part-time, due to the size of the business but as we expand, there is unlimited potential for growth.
Please include the following when applying:
- Resume and cover letter
- Link to your website/portfolio
- Examples of previous experience in building and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Include the words “Happy Doggo” in your subject line
- Detail other experiences you have that may be beneficial to this role