Depends on experience and portfolio
Sep 15, 2022
Experienced Filipino Klaviyo
Until they read these testimonials from other smart Filipino Klaviyo
WORK FOR HOME...
Bethel said “This is my first home-based job after leaving my corporate job and it is and always will be a great job experience.
Working remotely has a lot of perks, but one of the things I love working here is the culture and the management.
We have the best leaders who aim to provide continuous growth for its people and the best quality output for the clients [...] We have the best team and you can be one of us too!”
LEARN, GROW, EARN A GOOD SALARY, AND GET GOOD BENEFITS...
Tyrone says that he’s “Super proud to be part of an awesome company now:
I mean the work environment is great and the people here are amazing, especially our CEO and CMO.
One thing I appreciate about this company is that they believe in us by guiding us to excellence, be the best of what we do as marketers.
So, they're putting up pieces of training that we can take up while we handle client(s) assigned to us.
Through the constant training [...] we are continuously learning new stuff here which is important.
On top of everything, the pay is very competitive plus benefits.”
BE PART OF A SUPPORTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT...
Rayne said that “Working from home is really an advantage, especially at challenging times like this pandemic where I don’t need to commute for long hours and expose myself outside.
I have a flexible time where I can spend more quality time with my family and with myself. Thus, I can do my passion, my interests and that would make me become a better employee by being inspired to achieve more and become productive at work.
Working here provided me with learning by training us all the time and they make sure to provide a friendly working environment where I can share my ideas, knowledge, and my strengths with everyone.
I’m proud to be with the team, working from home and working here.”
WORK WITH A BRILLIANT TEAM OF MARKETERS JUST LIKE YOU...
Kenneth said that “Being part of this team is something I can always be proud of anytime anywhere.
The good thing about being one of them is giving you the feeling of something like you are part of the AVENGERS TEAM.
I love everything about this company from management, environment, workmates, and our CEO. We work here as a team and no one's left behind.
We are a collection of the most talented people around the world who always outperform our tasks.
You must be something special if you are one of us, so wear it with pride.”
ALL OF OUR TEA
- Competitive pay paid on time every time
- Regular raises (depending on performance and results)
- Fixed weekends off
- 13th Month Bonus
- Monthly grocery allowance
- Paid leaves
- Paid Birthday leave
- Yearly anniversary bonus
- In-depth training
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Paid Philippine Holidays
- Monthly zoom parties (with valuable prizes!)
- Fun virtual working environment (work from home!)
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE AT GRUNT WORKERS...
Your mission as a Klaviyo
Getting good to great results for our clients means you focus exclusively on them, and their business, for us.
You will work with our clients to develop Klaviyo
You will design, build, and strategize
HERE'S WHAT IT TAKES TO QUALIFY FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH US...
- At least 2 years of experience in
- General knowledge in troubleshooting network systems, internet connectivity, and other technical aspects
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Knowledge in Shopify and copywriting
- Experience managing e-commerce accounts
- Proficiency in Google Suite is a plus
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Comfortable on the phone talking to different clients
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Project management experience
- Can work in US Time Zone (Graveyard Shift in PH time or at least 4 hours overlapping US business hours )
- Have your own work-from-home set-up with a stable internet connection
Have any questions? Visit ((gruntworkersdotph)) to contact us with questions or to see more of our current openings.
And don’t forget to apply right now before you forget or before we fill the role - you’ll be happy you applied!