Aug 12, 2022
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for technical service support to internal clients including receiving and resolving technical service issues with internal clients, providing troubleshooting support and identifying solutions.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a long-term career and not a short-term mandate. If you are looking to grow your career and be trained to enhance your skills in IT, we may be a good fit for you.
• 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday EST/New York Time, sometimes earlier or longer when needed as the role will be required to help support all of North America.
• Respond to user inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
• Troubleshooting IT issues remotely through MS Teams and TeamViewer
• Effectively resolve i
• Perform daily monitoring of company’s internal IT tools
• Responsible for deploying new tools on all user workstations remotely
• Administer new user accounts, work
• Administer the company’s phone system (Avaya)
• Assist and support internal IT projects
• Undergrad degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc. is an asset
• At least 5 years of extensive IT/Technical background and experience
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft MCSE or MCP is a significant asset.
• Advanced knowledge of Office 365
• Basic knowledge of networking principles and operating system
• Ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Customer-service focus with a collaborative mindset
• Excellent hands-on problem-solving ability
• A strong internet connection is required for this job
*You need to have a solid internet connection for this job. Having dual monitors is a plus. A good webcam is required as you will be in a continuous Microsoft Teams Video Meeting during work.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV in PDF format as a single file attachment. Your subject title for your