6000 - 10,000 PHP per week based on skill
Aug 12, 2022
We are looking to hire a full time Wordpress developer to join our team. We currently have a complete development department for designing and developing custom websites and software, but we are needing a Wordpress developer to help with our Wordpress projects specifically.
The majority of this role will be editing/creating new pages within our Wordpress clients websites. All projects will come with guidelines and content.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
• Developing new pages on Wordpress websites in a timely and efficient manner
• Working within pre-built and custom plugins to achieve desired functionality
• Adjusting theme code to achieve specific design changes that are not within the the pre-built theme.
• Optimizing continual maintenance to maintain stability and security of websites.
• Working with designers and content builders to bring visions to live.
• Maintaining and operating on multiple projects at the same time.
• Occasionally building new Wordpress sites from scratch.
• Handling Propagation and Server Changes
• Working within WPBakery, Elementor, DIVI and Other Wordpress Theme Editors
Web Designer Requirements:
• A portfolio of Wordpress Projects that they have worked on.
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Good understanding of content management systems.
• Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Excellent visual design skills.
• Creative and open to new ideas.
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
About Contacting Us:
Should you wish to pursue a career with us. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.