40000 to 50000
Aug 08, 2022
Latin Junction, Sydney seeks an Backoffice/Operations Manager with excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills to support the school’s wide-ranging activities. This position plays a hands-on role in ensuring the smooth daily operations of the Dance School.
This is an independent contributor position with one reportee to help with some admin tasks; the operations manager reports to the Director of the school.
- Outstanding administration, operations, and business skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Enjoy and skillful at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Skilful at establishing and maintaining digital operating structures and maintaining tech systems that increase organisational effectiveness.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and deadlines- and results-oriented.
Ability to operate mindbody software or learn quickly how to operate
Ability to report business performance, an super strong in google sheets
Some experience with WordPress ( very basic) is good to have
Tech-savvy to quickly learn the tools we use
Ability to, at times, resolve customer queries
Ability to coordinate with digital marketing team and help management in taking business decisions
Generic applications will be
Must be available Australian business hours.