Aug 05, 2022
We are looking to hire 1 Fulltime Webmaster.
The Webmaster will maintain all web content and design to ensure that the assigned websites are functional, accurate, and up to date.
- Creates and maintains clients’ websites in collaboration with web developers.
- Provides necessary updates and enhancements in a timely manner.
- Creates new pages and posts as necessary while maintaining website design structure.
- Managing and monitoring server performance.
- Create staging websites for new development.
- Monitors site security; reports suspected or actual security breaches and denial of service attacks to appropriate staff.
- Identifies useful site performance metrics; collects, tracks, records, compiles, analyzes, and reports site usage data.
- Conducts user testing and use analysis to assess usability and effectiveness of site; recommends improvements based on analysis.
- Discusses, analyzes, reviews, and resolves usability issues in conjunction with development teams.
- Maintains knowledge and expertise in web design and development.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of website design and administration.
- Deep understanding of WordPress and Elementor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Office Suite and other related software.
- Education and Experience: associate's degree, two years of vocational school, or a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Web Development, or related field is highly preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required
If interested please
Subject: WM_Full Name