Php 40,000 - above
Sep 30, 2022
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
As a Head of Social Media Marketing, you’ll play a major role in handling the strategy, management, and monitoring of the social media platforms of our clients. You will be working closely with the Head of Content Marketing and a team of writers and creatives. Specifically, you are expected to:
• Manage a team of social media marketing managers and junior writers by taking care of project timelines, project assignments, and other manpower-related tasks.
• Act as the Quality Assurance officer for all outputs submitted by the team to both internal and external clients. You are expected to help your members improve their strategy and execution of their tasks.
• Create specific Standard Operating Procedures for processes within the department. Also, oversee and execute the optimization of existing SOPs if needed.
• Coordinate with Internal Brand Managers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the profitability of the team.
• Perform client communication and project management.
• Oversee and manage daily operations of digital channels.
Create business plans for the growth and improvement of the WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
Our department handles influencer marketing for US AMAZON brands.
We handle end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns committed to making sure we produce awareness as well as sales for our clients.
This means we:
• Report and optimize campaigns
Our team of 80 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
• Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
• Grow the digitally native brand clients and be able to lead a team.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
• Communicating with the clients about any progress with the influencer campaign.
• Work closely with the team to ensure that the Campaign KPIs are hit.
• Assist his/her own team to make sure that we are onboarding the right influencers
• Create and strategize Influencer Campaigns.
• Optimize the system and flows to make sure the team will work efficiently in the campaign.
• Report to the Influencer lead for any progress of the Influencer campaigns for the brands handled.
• Manage conflicts that may arise from collaborations.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience managing an influencer marketing campaign.
• Must have impeccable English verbal and written communication skills.
• Knows how to communicate influencer campaign results to clients.
• Create and strategize influencer campaigns based on client brand goals.
• Experience with managing a small team.
• Can manage conflicts that may arise from collaborations.
• Knows how to identify the right influencers to work with.
• Know how to quality check content from influencers.
• Understand profit and loss statements.
• Work closely with the Group Manager and other members of the management team for department-specific processes.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION:
• Have a deep understanding of the psychology of social media and a flair for breaking down and understanding different brand identities.
• Develop and optimize social media strategies and campaigns and translate these into specific executions that can bring results.
• Be proficient in social media copywriting and engagement monitoring such as replying to comments and messages.
• Have the creative eye to plan out and manage visuals that will entice the target audience to engage with the brand.
• Be knowledgeable about the latest trends on
REPORTING AND OPTIMIZATION:
• Be a master in understanding and using report campaign insights and use data in crafting or improving your strategies.
• Provide clear assessments of data and report campaign insights to internal and external stakeholders.
• Set clear goals for every project and come up with ways to measure them.
• Generate exhaustive but easy-to-understand reports for clients.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
• You have at least five (5) years of working experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, or other related fields.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are ready to jump on audio and video calls.
• You have prior work experience handling a Social Media team.
• You are up to date with the trends on social media channels like
• You have a good grasp of using applications, third-party websites, and analytics tools that help you gauge the performance of your strategies.
• You have exceptional organizational skills in managing multiple brands and projects simultaneously.
• You take systems and processes by heart and not just build a great strategy but want to see it all the way through to implementation and results.
• You are known to work with minimum supervision with great attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy.
For interested applicants, please register at