$1,120 - $1,920/mo - depending on experience
Aug 29, 2022
Our growing Managed I.T. Service provider, and we are looking for a windows server engineer. If you are looking for an exciting workplace, please look at the qualifications below.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information System with a minimum of 5 years of practical technical experience or a combination of education with equivalent work experience
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) Preferred
• Must have a strong understanding of I.T. infrastructure, networks, and architecture.
• Must have experience in Active Directory maintenance and management, including group policies.
• Must have experience in Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and 2022, and Windows Desktop management, including patching
• Must have experience in Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager and Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager.
• Active Directory – (Site Topology, DNS, Enterprise CA, and A.D. Design Skills) Consolidation of Active Directory Forests and domains
• Windows Server: 2022,
• Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
• VMware ESX 6.x/7.x
• DFS (file sharing)
• Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practices, etc.
• 5+ years experience in Windows System Administration such as Microsoft Windows domain and architectures
• Experience with hardware, Operating systems, and application monitoring
• Experience or familiarity with Cloud services such as Azure and Google Cloud Service.
• 3+ years of solid managing and technical skills in Microsoft Office 365 solutions and Azure implementation and migration
• Experience managing Azure hybrid cloud and O365 with PowerShell scripting
• Strong experience in configuring Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, and DHCP.
• Experience with Virtualization Technologies, including Hyper-V and VMware Infrastructure
• Experience in Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager, SharePoint,
• Experience with Network Architectures including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, and other relevant protocols
• Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
• Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes by the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
• Integrate servers, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
• Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, and other applications.
• Create and maintain documentation related to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Azure and OKTA SSO (Single Sign-on)
• Enterprise patch management
• Security standards: PCI, SOX, CSI
• Certificate management
• Windows domain consolidation
Credentials and Experience:
• Engineer with three to four years’ experience
• Minimum 4 years’ experience – Cisco Switching, VLAN, Routing, Firewalling Support
• Minimum 4 years’ experience - Mobile Messaging Technologies (Blackberry Enterprise and/or ActiveSync) Support
• Minimum 4 years’ experience - Server Hardware Technologies (CPU/RAID/SCSI) Support
• Minimum 4 years’ experience - Data Backup and Recovery Support, Corporate Antivirus Support, VPN Connectivity Support
• Has at least one certification. The following certifications are preferred: MCITP, MCP, CCNA/CCDA/CCNP, Project+, Network+
• Solid dependable engineer, follows directions and maximizes billing opportunities
• Consistently receives good client feedback
• Available to work between 7AM and 5PM US Pacific Time
• Computer with 1920x1080 or higher screen resolution, minimum 8Gb RAM, SSD storage
• Stable Internet connection with backup
When applying for this job, please include a link to your resume in a PDF format along with your mobile number.