Oct 07, 2022
We are Seeking a highly motivated Media Buyer with 2+ years of experience to join our Paid Social Media team. Smack in the heart of the fast-pace dynamic marketing industry, you will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
Paid Media's ability to target customers, create compelling and engaging ads and deliver outstanding performance demands detail oriented, strategic and creative thinkers with the drive and dedication to impacting their client business and the world at large.
The Senior Media Buyer is also a key resource for each account and is expected to support the team in strategy, education, and paid social thought-leadership.
- Actively manage paid social campaigns to the achieve clients’ goals – which may vary from engagement, acquisitions, direct response, reach and frequency, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Develop and manage execution of campaign plans
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Assist in development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
- Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals and KPIs
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Provide creative guidance to clients, partner agencies, and internal teams to help clients tell their stories
- Evangelize the value of paid social media and the best practices
- Build effective relationships with all vendors – ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Support and assist in developing tea
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment
If you sound like would be a good fit