Jul 23, 2022
I need an Amazon FBA specialist to help me start an FBA business:
1) Doing product research to find out winning products.
2) Doing supplier research.
3) Contact suppliers.
4) Create and manage new listings on Amazon FBA including planning and creating paid search campaigns
5) Analyze, monitoring and reporting account’s performance metrics, sales, competitive listings and pricing
6) Research market trends and competition including logistics and pricing
7) Increase listing visibility and traffic through appropriate tools and promotions.
8) Skilled at PPC optimization techniques, Amazon algorithm, keyword research
9) Develop and apply strategies on Amazon FBA
THE SKILLS I AM LOOKING FOR
Experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or equivalent.
Excellent marketing communication and interpersonal skills.
Has the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
Able to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics is strongly preferred.
Should be detail-oriented, adaptive and has a positive demeanor.
How to Apply - Only answer these questions (You'll not be considered if you don't provide the answers to these questions):
1) Do you have a computer with big screen?
2) Can you work in a quiet place?
3) Are you currently working? If yes, is it a part time or full time?
4) Are you currently studying?
5) Do you have any other commitments?
6) What is your requested hourly rate?
7) What makes you a good fit for this job? Highlight any relevant experience and/or education.