Aug 12, 2022
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Data Entry/Sales Support Associate to join our sales team in a wide-ranging array of job duties to support our valued
Phelps United LLC dba Sourcing Solutions, headquartered in Costa Mesa, California provides technology and electronics manufacturers instant access across multiple B2B and B2C sales channels through its proprietary OPTIX software platform. This single platform powers ecommerce, ecommerce marketplaces, broadline distribution, direct to retail and direct to end-user sales channels while enhancing the brands profitability and brand integrity. We have been listed as “Best Places to Work in Orange County” four years consecutively and has National Minority Owned Company Certification (NMSDC) and is one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Orange County.
The Data Entry/Sales Support Associate will play a fundamental role in assisting our sales team. This individual is the first point of contact within our business; therefore, it is extremely important that this individual has excellent communication skills and is knowledgeable of the company products and processes. This position is an extremely valued role for the sales team as they provide valuable insights into the fast-paced world of IT sales. Knowledge of IT products is strongly preferred.
This position will help you grow and learn new skills while giving you the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team that is passionate about creating new processes while improving the operations of an industry leading business.
• Completing the back-end functions needed to ensure all sales orders and customer service are managed in a timely fashion.
• Order processing and data entry of all sales orders and purchase orders
• Customer service includes invoice requests and tracking
• Customer outreach requires excellent communication skills via phone and follow up
• Backorder management duties, includes pulling the daily report of any open orders and ensuring that all product is on order and inbound without issues
• Organization and communication skills to coordinate tasks between departments
• Product knowledge is important to assist with quoting
• Reaching out to vendors for pricing and additional information
• Data input to collect new potential customer information
• Responsible for coordinating internal company incentive promotional programs
• Responsible for creating RMA’s, obtaining RTV’s from vendors
• Responsible for sending marketing packets to our customers
• Building new business relationships.
Our business model is to help manufactures sell their products efficiently while maximizing profitability across our global sales channels. Employees come first here, with opportunities to qualify for bonuses and be a part of our growth strategy.
The type of person we are looking for:
• Strong communication skills is a must
• Previous inside sales experience preferred
• Strong phone presence and experience handling many calls a day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Able to work independently and make sound decisions with minimal direction
• Ability to learn office systems quickly
• Organization is a must, with a great ability to follow through on tasks
• Quick learner that can follow systems and instructions and adapt
• Ability to multi-task
• Detailed oriented with a strong pride in your work
• Fluent in English
• Owns a computer
• Very fast internet
• Must be able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute (WPM)
• Basic Accounting skills
• Experienced in Excel
• Skilled in data entry
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Can be contacted 6 days a week
** If you're interested in applying for this full-time position, here are the next steps **
The following link will take you to a video that we created to explain this position in more detail and to outline what we are looking for in an ideal candidate. If you see yourself as a candidate, please watch the video here and learn how to apply for this position at:
Please watchout for the 'secret code' in the video that you will need in order to apply to:
Once you’ve watched the video, please come over and fill out this quick questionnaire to help us get a better idea of who you are and if you’ll be a good fit for our team.
If you are interested, please follow the instructions above in steps 1 and 2.
We look forward to hearing from you!