$1200 - $1500/month depending on your experience
Oct 08, 2022
Hello Senior Project Manager / Amazon Listing Optimization Specialists!
My name is Nate Ginsburg and I am a serial entrepreneur. I'm the founder of SellerPlex, host of the Ecom Exits Podcast, and partner in a handful of other online businesses.
About the company:
SellerPlex is growing fast and we are in need of awesome people to help us give value to our clients and build awesome professional relationships with them.
Our mission is to help empower e-commerce/FBA entrepreneurs to run better businesses by supporting them with Supply Chain, Finance, and Operations services. We’re a huge believer in the importance of being a culture fit for long-term success.
About the role:
We are looking for someone with a corporate background, who has strong experience in managing Amazon FBA and Seller Central, and who can manage Listing Optimization projects for Amazon specifically. We also have many of our own SOPs and processes that we can share to get you up to speed on the projects. But we want someone who already has some amazing experience and understanding of FBA and that can come in and add value immediately.
An ideal applicant will have at least 5 years of experience with Amazon, with a focus on Listing Optimization, and at least 4 years of experience with Project Management.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
- Proven track record of managing Listing Optimization projects in Amazon FBA
- Someone who understands the market and is able to perform market/competitor analysis
- Someone who understands conversion rate optimization for Amazon Listings and things like A/B Testing
- Strong experience in Seller Central
- Experience in managing small and medium-size teams
- Experience with Project Management
- Keeping track of your tea
- Strategic thinking and acting
For this role, the following skills are needed:
- Excellent English communication
- VERY strong communication and organizational skills
- VERY strong process/systems thinking
- CARES DEEPLY about having an impact personally and professionally
- Takes initiative to solve problems BEFORE asked
- Proactive mindset and can-do attitude
- Hard-working and ambitious
- High integrity
- Values being a part of a fast-paced, growth mindset team
- Values delivering great work to support our customers
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- Great opportunity to grow
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting businesses and projects
I am looking for someone who is an amazing communicator, detail-oriented, takes initiative, is experienced, process driven, and invested in continuous learning and growth. We are a high-performing team that takes great pride in our work. So please only apply if you want to be a part of a high-performing (and supportive) culture.
1st round questions link:
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!