Depending on experience
Jul 26, 2022
Spiderman is looking for a cool new Avenger: A Digital Marketing and WebDev Project Manager who knows how to fly a Millenium Falcon.
As our Captain, you love getting your Avengers team behind a shared vision and you make sure that everyone knows what to do to reach our goal: We are helping coaches, digital marketers, and online course creators launch and scale purpose-driven businesses working from home. We put our Avenger forces to work to do the best we can to implement turnkey 'Done-For-You" home-based businesses with the help of state-of-the-art landing pages, digital marketing funnels, and ad campaigns.
You, Captain, excel and thrive in project management, you love coordination, you love workflow optimization and you enjoy interacting with a team of superheroes. You are able to demonstrate expertise in managing people - and you are able to fly pretty advanced spaceships! You are motivated to assist Spiderman with the follow-up of day-to-day tasks, and you love streamlining business processes in a way so that we'll be able to serve more and more coaches, digital marketers, and online course creators as a team.
Ideally, you have been involved in building websites, have dealt with graphic designers, content creators, and web developers, and have juggled a wide array of aspects that make an online spaceship fly. As a guardian of the Galaxy, you have an innate propensity to find solutions on your own, take care of your team, and save the world at the same time.
We are a small team of superheroes, we have fun working together in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere: There's Batman (our lead developer), Superman (our CTO), Blue Jay (our marketing funnel technologist), Thor (our copywriter and funnel expert), Cat Woman (Online course updates) and there's me, Spiderman (I thrive on marketing funnels, live streams and the usual visionary stuff). You love getting people behind a common goal and enjoy helping out with your hands-on enthusiasm and your outgoing, inspiring, and professional nature. Our main goal these days is to build websites, landing pages, and funnels, and ad campaigns for coaches and to document those processes via SOPs. This should allow us to scale our Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy business before year-end so that we can take on more and more clients who need their work-from-home business to be set up in a streamlined manner.
This means, Cap, that you must have good knowledge of web-based project management and be willing to learn new tools that we are dealing with on an almost daily basis:
For team management and inter galaxy travel we use:
- Startinfinity (a Trello Kanban replacement)
Our interplanetary course delivery platform:
- WordPress + Buddyboss Digital Learner + online course plugin LearnDash
For Tony-Stark-Level digital marketing tools, we use:
- Convertful (conversion optimization)
- Sociamonials (social media management)
- Endorsal (testimonials engine)
- Evidence (social proof engine)
- SendInBlue (automation marketing)
Captain, your mission (should you accept it...) may include all or some of the following:
- Team Coordination
- Hands-on participation in the setup of landing pages and marketing funnels
- Process Documentation and Optimization (SOPs)
- Helping tea
- Operations Monitoring
- Being creative in using GIFs on
As the ideal Cap, you have:
- You have strong project management skills
- You have superior problem-solving skills
- You are pretty well organized
- You have Avenger-level team management skills
- You are self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You're a quick learner, able to figure out how to don superhero boots with no zippers, or laces
- You have impeccable multi-tasking abilities (shooting the villain while flying The Millenium Falcon)
- You're friendly and demonstrate a professional demeanor (say hello to Jabba the Hutt!)
- You are reliable and goal-oriented (bring your own map of the Galaxy - or show us you can draw one)
- You are committed to a long-term relationship (we are looking to explore the Galaxy for a loooong time to come....)
- You are motivated to make this world a better place (remember? We Guardians empower people who help other people)
Hey Cap - you out there?!
Throw me a line! ;-)