Jul 26, 2022
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
We are an EdTech Company located in the US and we are looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to perform a variety of tasks and support our company’s growth. We're looking for someone who can add value, make recommendations, improve processes, and, most importantly, grow with the company.
We are looking for a high performer, not a simple worker bee and we will offer the Salary Package to match. This is a full-time position and you cannot have any other side gig. We need your full attention.
Must be able to put in your 8 hours between 7 am and 7 pm ET as we are located on the East Coast of the US. We will offer a very very competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Health Insurance
- Internet Credit
- Retirement Fund Credit
- Laptop and Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- 5 PH Holiday Leave
- 3 Sick/Personal Leave
- December/Holiday Break
- 13th month pay
- Opportunity for a raise
- Paid training for you to upgrade your skills
- Performance bonuses
Editor-in-chief of marketing contents (social media posts / campaigns / event materials /
Coordinates in all public relations activities
Develops media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
Audit marketing projects
Manage vendors (SEO, video editor, Webdev, ads)
Manage and evaluate opportunities for collaboration and advertising
Work closely with the content producer and graphic designer and digital marketing associate to evaluate our contents
Analyze and evaluate ads effort and provide recommendations
Manage testimonials and reviews
- Work experience in Social Media Marketing / Graphic Design
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be willing to be on camera for Zoom calls throughout the day
- Must have a neutral background when on camera.
- Must be able to work from a place with no background noise
- Able to make recommendations
- Expect you to work at least 40 hours weekly.
- Must have a working computer.
- Must meet deadlines 100% of the time.
- Must be willing to learn the business.
- You must download Slack.
- You will also be using Asana.
How to apply
1. Please take our initial assessment test :
2. Send a copy of your CV, creative portfolio, video outputs (if there's any) and a screenshot of your internet speed to