Jul 20, 2022
What are we looking for:
Multiplymii is in search of an exceptional Amazon & Walmart Manager, to support our fast-growing US-based client. They are a company which dreams up and produces original and stylish lifestyle products for modern women.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional, as well as someone who is curious and self-driven, interested in problem solving, and a diverse range of tasks, who will become a valuable asset to our great team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for work, a keen eye for detail, and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the eCommerce Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for hitting revenue and profit KPIs for Amazon and Walmart, developing strategies to drive growth, while identifying and implementing actions to manager our day-to-day operations that result in achieving our KPIs. The opportunity is working in a fast paced and high energy
This role is 100% work from
- Serve as a primary ecommerce account lead and contact, manage and identify the needed day-to- day activities to optimize sales and profit performance, site visits, conversion and AOV.
- Evaluate, prioritize, strategize, develop, implement and manage initiatives related to product assortment, listing optimization, sales strategies, new product launches, inventory management, review of P&L and how to reduce cost and maximize profit, manage case log within Amazon;
- Walmart seller center, review and be able to provide direction at a high level for PPC portfolio management.
- Monitor and manage online product assortment and content with the goal of maximizing online presence and driving sales.
- Work cross functionally with tea
and advertising is maximized to help deliver on sales and profit goals.
- Microsoft Excel fluency (XLOOKUP function, Pivot Tables, sorting, and filtering data) is a must. Data manipulation for catalog management will be needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Amazon FBA ecommerce experience.
- Minimum of 1 year Walmart ecommerce platform experience.
- Analytic skills with the ability to improve decision making and business performance
- Detail orientation
- Team player and an ability to lead with and without direct authority
- Experience using Helium 10 and Datadive
MultiplyMii, a managed recruitment services company, is growing FAST and we are currently hiring an outstanding Amazon & Walmart Account Manager.
MultiplyMii will be there with you every step of the way, providing you and the company with mutual on-boarding to support your needs and the work you’ll do for them. MultiplyMii handles the unique needs of offshore hires to give you every opportunity for an optimal relationship.
- Monthly Salary +30% bonus for hitting revenue budget
- Casual company environment, with a work hard/play hard culture
- 100% remote role with flexible work hours