Jul 12, 2022
Who we are.
AJTickets has changed the way the world connects with its favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets, we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time.
· Bachelor's degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable technical field.
· Fundamental understanding of object-oriented software design principles (SOLID, DRY, etc)
· Cloud experience (Azure/AWS)
· PaaS Experience
· team scrum rituals
· design sessions
· new feature inceptions
· architectural discussions
· Contribute to the development and maintenance of AJTickets Systems
· Deliver quality code through rigorous code review and testing
· Write unit and automated tests to ensure code quality
· Focus on code quality before quantity
· Be cognizant of performance, logging, monitoring, stability, testability, and maintainability of the system while designing and implementing code
· Understand team and system key performance indicators
· Support processes to continuously improve performance
· Seek opportunities to grow technical knowledge and skill
· Ask clarifying questions and check for understanding
· Support team decisions
· Hold yourself accountable for agreements and commitments
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your updated resume to