Jun 30, 2022
Hi, we are a 8 -Figure Club! We are a rapid growing eCommerce team building brands that sell physical products and within just 1 years we have generated over 2.000.000 USD in revenue.
Our team is international, 100% remote and full of super smart, ambitious weirdos! We operate across the entire globe - you will find our tea
We value quality over quantity. We take pride in being lean. Though small, our team of just 15 members is full of A+ players that are honest, driven, passionate about what they do and pushing beyond the limits.
Currently, we are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the role of a eCommerce Operations Manager.
Who are we looking for: eCommerce Operations Manager
Compensation: $1,200-2,000 USD (Based on experience) + Performance (monthly and quarterly) bonuses that can climb up to [100%] worth of the fixed salary. After 12 months possible equity deal. Paid time off included.
- 2+ Years in Ecommerce Operation or Management
- Great Communication, Leadership Skills, and Critical Thinking
- Someone who likes to win at all costs and is rewarded for hard work.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person.
- Review all internal systems and processes in order to gain full understanding of the company’s workflows
- Establish and improve processes and build out SOPs in accordance to the new standards
- Lead/mentor, oversee and manage the performance of all the team leaders and their teams
- According to the company’s vision, you will be responsible for expanding existing teams, creating new team divisions and assisting in hiring processes
- Establishing reporting and performance monitoring systems
- Attending and proactively contributing to weekly meetings with leaders in order to constantly stress-test current processes
- You are a sharp, quick thinker that adapts fast to whatever environment you are being thrown into
- You love leading the team towards achieving collectively agreed upon goals & targets
Softwares & tools in sue:
- Communication - Slack, Loom, Zoom
- Click up
- Google sheets, Google forms
- And more
To join us, you need to be a bit weird. You need to be a bit
If you believe you are the perfect fit for this position, please send us your personalized cover letter explaining your previous work experience.
When applying, please provide answers to the following questions:
1. Give a brief overview of your background in Ecommerce and what your main responsibilities have been.
2. What skills and job roles would you say are your strongest?
3. What is the largest team you have managed?
4. What is your motivation in life and/or your career?
NOTE: We will get a lot of applicants. The best way to stand out is to send a portfolio link of your best works.
If you came this far and want to join a team of smart and ambitious weirdos, respond to this questionnaire now and let’s connect!