Jul 11, 2022
iXsystems Inc. is urgently looking for a full-time Sales Operations Analyst who can handle various sales operations responsibilities such as reporting, dashboards, project management, software administration, and process development.
* Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales and marketing management team
* Serve as key contact person for supervisors and senior management regarding sales performance
* Analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicate complex data in a simple form to a non-technical audience
* Conduct sales training and mentor new and existing product support analysts on all sales-related procedures, and also consult with external experts when appropriate
* Creates simple and easy-to-follow sales processes
* Manage the quoting tools used by sales (Google Sheets)
* Collaborate with the IT unit to manage and ensure an effective CRM system that adds value
* Responsible for processing and accuracy of commissions
* Oversee reporting and administration
* Work together with the sales team and leadership to implement sales plans
* Responsible for completing cyclical and quarterly due diligence reports.
>> 2-3 years experience in an analyst role, preferably in
Knowledge: Must have experience with sales strategy execution, data analysis, and sales analytics; KPI’s reporting and operations
They must also possess in-depth working and administrative experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems. They also require an understanding of SQL to retrieve queries
Computer skills: To perform the duties of a sales operations analyst effectively, applicants must have advanced spreadsheet knowledge working with large data-sets (utilize complex formulas and can manipulate and transform data). They must also have experience using Tableau, AWS QuickSight, or similar visualization software
Communication skills: it is vital that they can communicate effectively both in group settings and on one-one basis. They must be able to convey results to senior business leaders; present complex results in a clear, concise, and enticing manner that stimulate action; and also have excellent writing skills for writing reports
Organizational skills: Sales operations analysts are expected to handle multiple tasks and deal with several stakeholders, therefore, it is important that applicants are highly organized and detail-oriented, possessing multi-tasking skills and efficiency in managing uncertain situations
Statistical skills: The sales operations analyst job also involves applying data analysis to solve real-life business problems; therefore, it is important that applicants for the role have experience with statistical tools like R or SAS, as well as solid knowledge of programming languages such as Python
Problem-solving skills: Applicants must be creative individuals with the ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions, as well as demonstrate skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence
Self-starter: They must be motivated self-starter who can focus on achieving a set goal with limited supervision.