Jul 24, 2022
Do you want to help people who are in a difficult and sometimes life altering situation? Do you want to fight for someone else’s rights and fairness?
We are an entrepreneurial family, probate, and real estate litigation law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced paralegal/legal assistant to join our team and be a total superstar – working directly with the owner to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them. We are growing fast and we need a Paralegal/Legal Assistant who can hit the ground running.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Superstar:
- You think in terms of outlines, chronologies, and indexes.
- You see an opportunity for organization where other people see a mess.
- You understand that sometimes it’s OK to leave a message, but sometimes you gotta keep trying until you speak to a person.
- You smile when you answer the phone.
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail.
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet.
- Your middle name is “No Drama.”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly.
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you.”
We love to help people learn and grow. We need a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with experience in family, probate, and real estate litigation. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job where you are expected to manage a caseload, so you absolutely must be able to work *in the office* for 40 hours per
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please follow the instructions listed below. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing
The first line of your application should have your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would used to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH paralegal AWESOME]