Oct 08, 2022
We are seeking to hire a Senior Bookkeeper with Australian experience to work full-time with our accounting firm based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
You must have worked with Australian clients previously in order to be considered for this position.
You will be working directly for our company completing Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS). You must have submitted BAS and IAS documentation in the past and must have Xero practical experience.
We are a cloud-based accounting firm using Xero and Xero Practice Manager.
To be successful in the position you must have the following:
2 years + experience using Xero software include skills in:
- Reconciling transactions
- Setting up bank feeds
- Uploading bank statements
- Entering invoices and bills
- Connecting and processing STP
- Processing superannuation obligation payments
- Importing and adding to Chart of Accounts
- Understanding and preparing Financial Statements
2. PAYROLL - Ability to process payroll
- Understanding of different type of employee and government compliance obligations
3. BAS/IAS - You must understanding of GST and ability to prepare BAS
4. High Accuracy and attention to detail
Advantages – experience using QuickBooks and or Rounded
- Ability to manage large amounts of data accurately, learn and apply new processes for managing
1. Please send through your resume
2. Confirm you are interested in full-time work for one company
3. Confirm your salary expectations.
If you are looking to work for a firm as an in-house employee and increase your skills, plus have job security than we are the firm for you! We hold monthly staff meetings and team lunches via Zoom. If you are interested please apply, we would love to hear from you. We are flexible on the salary based on the candidates experience and employment record.