Oct 08, 2022
California based company looking for reliable, experienced Amazon Marketplace & Platform Associate with the potential to grow into Amazon Marketplace & Platform Coordinator.
• Experience and Literacy in Amazon Seller Central:
- Manage Visibility, coordinate Updates, and optimize Amazon Account Health, Inventory, Buyer-Seller Messaging, Customer Reviews, Detail Page Content (Images, Product Title, Bullets, A+ Content), Best Sellers Rank, Product Categories, Customer Engagement Tools, Brand Store Content, Coupons/Deals/Promotions
- Proactively monitor performance metrics, seller feedback, customer reviews and account health to identify issues/areas of improvement, propose solutions, and execute plans of action as needed
- Awareness of organic ranking, category share, and identifying methods, ideas to improve and lift marketplace visibility
- Awareness of marketplace Amazon News, Updates, Opportunities, Tools, Reports, Promotions, etc.
- Optimize Product Content and Details to maximize Marketplace Visibility & Market Share through optimizing Product Titles, Images, Bullets, A+ Content, Keywords etc.
• Amazon Advertising Literacy - Intermediate understanding of Amazon Advertising ecosystem including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display and Amazon Media Group aka Amazon Advertising
• Experience and Literacy in Google Tools and Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word/Google Docs
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Microsoft Powerpoint/Google Presentations
-Marketing Team: Coordinate Amazon Focused Marketing & Promotional opportunities including Lightning Deals, 7-Day Deals, Prime Day, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and Amazon “Deal of the Day”
-Inventory & Production Team: Maintain Healthy Inventory Levels to avoid out of stock and overstock (includes understanding ‘Sales Pace’, Production Timelines, Inventory Shipments and more). Also, monitor different classifications of Inventory (Sellable, Unsellable, Inbound) and investigate any potential discrepancies.
-Customer Service Team: Ensure communication, knowledgeability, engagement, and after-sale support are compliant with Amazon’s Terms of Service and also fostering customer satisfaction and loyalty
-Financial Analysis Team: Ensure Sales KPIs are optimized (pricing, and advertising)
• Aptitude, Reliability, Organizational, Communication, Problem-Solving, Collaboration
- Acute attention to detail and organization and able to handle a complex and heavy workflow
- Displays initiative, communicates efficiently, and is constantly optimizing and improving any lacking processes and efficiently executes the collective strategy
- English Speaking/Writing Communication
- Internet Connection: Reliable, fast internet connection and appropriate/professional home working environment
- Available during U.S (Pacific Standard) core working hours (8am-4pm, 40 Hours/Week)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Professional references will be required and checked.
This is a permanent, full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Video introductions are appreciated.