?40,000 - ?120,000 p.m. (depends on role)
Oct 08, 2022
* NB: You will need to have working rights in the Philippines as we are hiring through our PH office. These are full-time roles, and will include 13th month and HMO on regularization.
Hey You is an Australian-based startup/scale up - currently the largest coffee order and pickup app in Australia, having made over 30 million orders on our platform.
Though we have a small team, we're expanding and looking for a few roles. We're not looking for "cogs" to fit the job, so there are no set boundaries, it just depends on your interest and skill set. If you like learning new things and get a kick out of building things, this is for you!
The roles are/could be:
* Backend API Engineer
* Fullstack Engineer, node or PHP
* Solutions Architect (Senior role, must have some product exp)
* Front end engineer
Baseline skills you'll probably need to have:
* strong git/git workflow
The skills we are looking for, so any mix of these, with a primary or secondary would be preferred:
* node.js preferably, Serverless/AWS/Lambda,
* PHP, preferably, Symfony + Laravel
* react.js (F/E)
* AWS (lambda/API G/Kinesis/Elasticsearch/RDS)
* Docker (Fargate)
* New Relic (monitoring)
It would also mean you'll get to pick up some new and desirable skills