Sep 26, 2022
TSM Business Analyst
The Sales Machine has an ambitious goal of delivering the best SaaS solution for companies of all sizes looking to grow. We need a star-studded cast to make sure we realize this ambition and one of those is a Business Process Analyst (BPA). The BPA will heavily concentrate on "Thinking Processes" by analyzing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. This will involve drawing inferences from process details and linking these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements. He/She must have the ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework.
• Perform business analysis and process mapping.
• Network with technology providers and business/ technology users from the same industry space and other industries in assessing solutions that may be relevant to the company's current and future requirements.
• Hold meetings, and research processes, collect data, analyze information, and perform related tasks.
• Translate business requirements into documentation and various assets.
• Facilitate process workshops and document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents.
• Focal person for documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
• Facilitate issues management and user acceptance sign-off.
• Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
• Monitor, measure, and provide feedback on process performance.
•Reporting to: Head - Operations and Sales Interfaces: The BPA will work with Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and the Solution Development Teams to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will often involve mapping existing processes, designing improved ones, and interpreting business requirements.
• Hungry and Motivated (very very important!).
• Graduate of Engineering, Business, Applied Science, Information Management/Systems, or any related courses.
• At least 10 years of related work experience. • Has effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Has good presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with management.
• Formal training in Business Analysis is a plus