Sep 23, 2022
Working at Salmet GmbH & Co. KG means working in a growing, international and technically oriented organization. Our ambitious and close team of over 200 employees works on smart solutions for international poultry housing projects. Salmet has been successfully active for more than 50 years in construction and supplying of poultry farming systems. At locations in Germany, we produce high-quality systems for worldwide distribution in strict compliance with country-specific regulations on animal welfare.
Salmet is an innovative company with its own expanding innovation team located in Europe, South America and Asia.
We are looking for iOS developers to work in a team who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our innovation team to design, build and maintain the next generation of mainly internal mobile applications.
This includes development for internal apps as well as apps for the Apple App Store.
• Bachelor or Master University degree
• Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Based in the Philippines, preferable in Davao City (to work in our office) or willing to move to Davao City.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• Excellent communications skills with foreign colleagues worldwide and open for cultural differences.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
• Being able to work self-driven to establish the goals within a timeframe.
• Experience with all major iOS frameworks, especially with Augmented Reality.
• Understanding or willing to learn “Server side Swift (Vapor)”.
• Understanding or willing to learn SwiftUI as an alternative to UIKit.
• Very good knowledge about the Swift Language in general.
• Good understanding of mathematics and being able to think 3D.
• Competent understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab.
• Basic knowledge about Linux Servers (Ubuntu).
• Able and willing to visit the headquarters in Germany up to a few times per year.
Please submit your CV when you apply.