To be Discussed
May 18, 2022
Are you tired of Office Politics and want to just work in a loving environment?
Do you just love to talk to people every chance you get? And love to serve customers?
We are looking for the next SUPERSTAR for our family. A caring, well-rounded tea
Hi!! This is Darryl!! At Environmental Landscape Solutions, we pride ourselves in helping our customers design, build, and maintain “turn-key” outdoor living spaces, from new community housing projects and city parks to one-of-a-kind custom residential projects and we are currently looking for an Estimator.
- An experienced Landscape Estimator
- Someone with takeoff software experience (On-Screen Take-Offs)
- Proficient in Excel and Mathematics
- A People Person
- Persistent, aggressive, and driven
- Excellent in communication
- Speak and write Great English
- Very organized
- Very detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Very Resourceful
- Able to start immediately.
- Able to work from 7 am - 5 pm PST, Monday to Friday
- Someone who has a minimum internet speed of at least 20mbps.
* Read and understand blueprints and specifications
* On-Screen Take-Offs, RFQ, RFP, and qualifying subcontractor bids
* Review & evaluate Requests for bids & Construction Documents
* Provide detailed labor, material, and equipment estimates
* Follow up with clients for bid results
* Turn over projects after award to the project management team
* Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and the sales team
Note: Must be proficient in Excel, Adobe, and Outlook; Has a working knowledge of current irrigation products and assemblies and of landscape materials and applications
If this sounds like you, then you are the one we are looking for!!
Please fill out this form:
Thank you GREATLY for your time & we look forward to hearing from you.