May 18, 2022
Join a fast-growing US online home goods retailer & grow your career with us.
We are looking for E-Commerce Merchandisers who can manually upload products from our suppliers' websites to our online store.
We believe in quality over quantity and providing the best possible user experience for our customers, and that's why creating detailed and informative product pages is our top priority.
The job does not involve description writing. You will be taking the information from the official documents provided by our suppliers and listing it in our store in a clean and organized way. That includes pictures, videos, descriptions, specifications, manuals, linking accessories, and more.
We're only looking for full-time long-term, ongoing cooperation.
You choose your own hours. We believe that our tea
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reaches out to our suppliers via
• Does research, learn, and find the information about the products we sell on the manufacturer websites
• Lists the products on our Shopify store
• Makes sure that prices, SKUs, and UPC barcodes are correct
• Tags products according to the guidelines
• Uploads images and videos from the manufacturer
• Creates the description by copying & pasting the information from the manufacturer websites, brochures, product guides, and installation manuals, and then organizes and formats it in a customer-friendly way
• Creates and links available options and accessories using the ShopPad app
• Compares our listings with competitors’ listings, and makes sure our product pages are the most informative and the best on the internet
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum of 10 months product listing and product upload experience in an E-commerce company
• With content editing experience
• Basic image editing and HTML knowledge is an advantage
• Advanced research skills and categorizing products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent English in writing is needed to understand the products and to communicate with the team
Traits Required of the Position:
• Problem Solver
• Attentive to details
• With Initiative
• Eager to learn
Benefits of the Position:
• flexible schedule except for a few scheduled meetings
• 30 paid days off per year and unlimited not paid days off
• unlimited overtime (over 37.5 hours/week) paid at the same rate as the regular hours - 100% optional