May 16, 2022
Case Worker (Remote)
(HIRING IMMEDIATELY) If you have experience working in the hospitality industry (Hotel, Restaurants, catering - This is a good Opportunity for you to use your skill set and work from home)
** APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LIVED, WORKED or a member of the Interexchange work Program**
**APPLICANTS MUST FLUENTLY SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE**
** APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT (Philippines Timezone)**
Answer the Questions to see if you are a good fit for this position.
1. Do you live or have you ever lived in the US?
2. Have you ever worked physically in the US ?
3. Are you now or have you ever been a part of the InterExchange work program?
If you have answered YES to at least 1 of these questions, we welcome you to apply
nPowered Global INC is a multifaceted corporation made up of a diverse collective of business entities. Our niche for Global reach and business unification represents why we stand out among the rest. Maintaining business operations around the globe for 24 years, has provided significant growth and alliances that create resources and strengthen our economy, our local governments, cities, and neighborhoods. Our extensive history in international partnerships with other corporations help to build a solid foundation in today’s
As a Case worker He/she is responsible for comprehensive clinical evaluation, assessment and documented care plan in all domains including social determinants of health, psycho-social, financial, medications, coordinating and monitoring all services needed with a focus on providing state regulations and education. Additional responsibilities include ensuring continuity of care through interaction and team- work with the Inpatient Case/Care givers, Transition of Care staff, Medical Office staff, Social Workers, Vendors and
Duties & Responsibilities
• Proficient in the English language (Reading, Speaking & Writing)
• Acts as a liaison between inpatient facility and referral facilities/agencies and provides case management to patients referred, serving as an advocate for patients and families. Coordinates transfer of patients to appropriate facilities; maintains and provides required documentation. Builds highly effective working relationships with physicians, vendors, and other departments within the home help care plan.
• Manages coordination of the patient’s appointments
• After placement, follows up by home visits, and evaluating activities and assessing performance.
• May provide expert testimony on litigated cases.
• Maintains all case documents in files ensuring a comprehensive and detailed source of information for all parties involved in the case.
• Prepares detailed evaluation reports, as per account guidelines, and case notes documenting each phase of activity as it is completed.
• Reports billing hours in accordance with case activity and billing practices.
• Maintains phone contact with all parties involved to monitor, update, and advance the vocational rehabilitation and to ensure that the case progresses.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Demonstrated advanced communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of internal & external customers, including but not limited to medical staff, patients and families, clinical personnel, support and technical staff, outside agencies, and members of the community.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary healthcare team.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-directed and can tolerate frequent interruptions and a demanding workload.
• Functional knowledge of
To work from home, you must have:
• Dedicated, uninterrupted and quiet space to work
• High speed home internet (internet testing will be required during interview process to confirm minimum internet speed requirement is met)
• Smartphone: app used for verification
Competencies (In order of Importance)
• Attention to detail – job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing task
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
• Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
• Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Salary: $700 USD (Monthly) + $300 bonus potential
Performance based bonuses after 90-day probationary period
To APPLY : Complete the link below ( Copy and paste the link into your browser)