20,000 to 30,000 per month
Jun 29, 2022
1. Plans, implements, manages, and evaluates the provision of both professional and ancillary home health services (direct care and case management) to ensure that all patient’s needs are met and quality care provided in accordance with program guidelines.
3. Must provide nursing care in the patient’s environment.
4. Manages the activities of the multi-disciplinary team providing care to patient.
5. Demonstrates effective time management, flexibility and priority setting in patient care.
6. Must have excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills and facilitate communication between tea
7. Independent judgement and excellent planning and problem-solving skills are required.