$750 - $2,000/month
Jun 06, 2022
We are looking for a marketing assistant to join our growing team to handle daily tasks. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the next-gen DTC growth team for 20-30 hours per week on a long-term basis.
The main function of this role will be to work alongside our senior partners to support their initiatives.
Tasks will include:
- General digital marketing tasks
- Influencer marketing
- Project managing contractors and deliverables
- Working with
- Pulling together marketing data
Experience in the marketing space is required and we are willing to train in certain areas. Strong attention to detail and responsiveness is required.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for digital marketing and digital marketing tools.
- You are eager to learn more about marketing.
- You take being organized and on top of your tasks seriously.
- You have expert-level experience as a marketing assistant.
- You are willing to work with us long-term (6+ months).
- Learn from a world-class team leading the space
- In 6 months you’ll learn more than other people learn in 3 years
- Essentially unlimited self-improvement budget (online courses, and other educational experiences)
- Retreats (when there is no more Covid)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world
- Performance incentives
- A coffee stipend, if you work at ColdBru you don’t pay for coffee. Period.
- A wellness budget, we care about your physical and mental well-being, this stipend is there to help you with it, however you see fit.
- No meetings Friday, and if you get all your work done by Thursday, take Friday afternoon off!
- You name it. We're willing to get creative to attract the right fit.
- In the first paragraph of your note to us, answer the following questions:
1. Please explain your marketing experience and areas you have worked in?
2. What digital marketing tools are you most experienced with?
3. How many hours are you available each week?
4. What is your hourly rate?
5. Are you willing to work during PST hours?
This is a really great opportunity for the right candidate, and we look forward to hearing from you!