To be discussed
Jul 21, 2022
The Credit Pros is a national credit repair company who is passionate about helping clients remove negative inaccurate, outdated, and erroneous items from their credit. The Credit Pros educates clients on how the credit system works and what proactive measures are needed to improve their credit. The Credit Pros is an Inc. 5000 growing company, we are driven to building an awesome company that improves the lives of our clients and our employees. We have been honored by Inc. Magazine as one of the 50 best places to work; and are also a SmartCEO Magazine Corporate Culture Award winner.
We are looking for an innovative Cyber Security Officer to join our team. You will report directly to the CEO and lead our awesome IT team. Your duties will include designing and enforcing policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
Responsibilities & Priorities
• Develop the technology roadmap that anticipates and meets customer and requirements. Lead all aspects of the company’s technology activities as it relates to an agreed upon vision, and business priorities.
• Create, implement, and maintain a consistent technology architecture to serve the needs of the business and support company growth.
• Evaluate potential impacts on and risk to business operations of new application systems, new technologies, and the current application and technology platforms identifying potential and actual system risks and recommending corrective measures.
• Lead the engineering, infrastructure, and development operations efforts though outsourced partners and internal resources to deliver on the product roadmap and underlying technology strategy. Manage and monitor the quality, deliverables, and capabilities of the resources to ensure a high quality of output and consistent implementation.
• Work in a consultative fashion, cross-functionally, with sales, marketing, finance, and product as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and/or effectiveness in a fashion that supports company culture, mission and values.
• Investigate industry and technology trends; conduct case studies and research on leading edge technologies to help define the go forward technology strategy.
• Balance short and long-term needs with keen understanding of business needs to act quickly with innovative solutions while limiting risks and improving cyber security and regulatory compliance.
• Employ hands-on, pragmatic approach to optimizing results with limited resources, while planning for growth in the coming years.
• Build team over time and provides leadership to drive a learning, data-driven and collaborative culture, ensuring fundamentals and discipline are in place where needed.
• Solution oriented and business-minded executive who aligns technology priorities/spend with business goals and understands activities that optimize business results and valuation.
• Able to communicate technology vision clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
• BS in computer science/engineering; MBA/MS preferred.
• PCI Compliance Knowledge is a MUST!
• Possesses strong understanding of business needs and how technology can enable and improve the needed business functionality offering appropriate short and long-term tactical technical solutions.
• Experience in ROI driven strategic planning and execution.
• Proven track record of evaluating current staff and contracting and developing required talent. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes while simultaneously managing several projects.
• Proven track record of developing stable, cost effective, scalable, secure applications and infrastructure with limited resources.
• Possess strong experience with a variety of software development methodologies and best practices, including agile methodologies and their implementation in a fast-moving product management driven culture.
• Experience implementing consumer focused products in the financial services space and integrating with enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, HRIS, etc. to create a scalable ecosystem in a regulated environment.
• Proven experience in managing consumer facing platforms from a cyber security, data management, development operations and infrastructure
- USB-Type headset and functional webcam
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 Home/Education/Professional/Enterprise w/ Anti-Virus Software
- PC Processor: Intel i3 8th generation or Intel i5 and up (2.0GHz & up) *Must be 6th generation & up / and / AMD Ryzen 3 / Ryzen 5 / Ryzen 7 / Ryzen 9 (2.0GHz & up) *Must be 2nd generation and above
- PC Memory: 8GB & up • Hard Drive: 256GB & up
- Hard Wire/Ethernet Connection (Wireless internet connection is prohibited)
- Screen: Laptop - 15.6'' & up / Desktop - 20'' & up (The use of two screen is recommended but not required)
- Minimum Internet speed required: 15 Mbps upload/15 Mbps download (If internet speed is more than 15mbps - DL and
UP speed must be at least symmetrical)
Work from Home
Great Work Environment
Flexible Paid Time Off
Birthday Time Off
Professional and Management Training
Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-45 hours/week)
Salary: TBD depending on geographic location
Looking to hire ASAP!
For interested applicants, please send your resume to