45,000 PHP to 85,000 PHP Per Month
Mar 01, 2023
About the role:
You’ll grow personally and professionally with us!
We are an Australian-based multi-disciplinary firm including accounting, financial planning, general insurance and mortgage broking. We are currently one of the fastest-growing financial business in Australia due to our new approach and amazing team culture. We have an office in QLD Australia and in Metro Manila.
You will be a motivated and driven individual with experience preparing personalised statements of advice ensuring they fit the client's lifestyle and financial planning needs. This job can be WFH of in office.
This will include;
- Develop accurate and succinct holistic Statements of Advice that are tailored, researched and technically accurate
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to insurance and superannuation, both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Partner with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You will have an eagle eye for accurate data in this high-volume, fast paced, energetic team environment.
- Previous experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
- Develop a detailed understanding of our clients
- Generate personalised portfolio reporting
- analytical mindset to think outside the box
- Ideally a minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner
- Diploma of Financial Planning or relevant tertiary degree preferable
- Assist with Cashflow Budgeting
Why Join Us
Regular Team Events
Team Bonus Structure
Monthly Team Lunches
Amazing, supportive team environment
HMO (Medical and Dental)
Flexible Working Hours
Paid Leaves (SL & VL Upon Regularization)
Accessible office located in Ortigas
If you're interested please select the Apply Now button! Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.