Apr 15, 2022
Our company - MyVirtualScribe is a US-based, start-up company looking for REGISTERED NURSES and LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST to work as virtual medical scribes. To know more about the company, please check our website here:
We are a start-up company looking for REGISTERED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS who can effectively perform the role of a Virtual Medical Scribe. A Virtual Medical Scribe's role is to remotely assist our physician client during his client encounter taking critical documentation in real-time.
- Licensed medical professionals (PRC ID required)
- Critical thinker and has good attention to detail
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
- Knowledge of medical terminologies
- Willing to work in US working hours
- Must have valid NBI Clearance
- Willing to undergo training
- Willing to work on graveyard shift and or shifting schedule depending on client assignment (US HOURS)
- Willing to commit to the required working hours and training hours (Preferably no other job)
Nice to have but not required:
- Preferably with BPO experience
- Experience in Electronic Medical/Health Record
- Experienced working as Medical Scribe/Medical VA is A PLUS!
- HIPAA Certified
Non-negotiable system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i3 (at least 6th generation or similar)
- Memory: at least 4GB RAM
- Internet subscription: At least 10mbps (DSL/Fiber only)
If you're interested please respond to this job posting.