Jul 28, 2020
***TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW::***
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym
As a sales manager on our inside sales team you receive ongoing commissions for new sales generated as a result of your efforts.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Experience with selling marketing products or services (digital preferred, although candidates with experience in B2B sales of print, radio, television, etc will be considered).
* Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords preferred)
* Experience in lead prospecting and
* Experience in cold calling and outbound sales communication is a must.
* A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps preferred
* The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
* An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
* The ability to explain our marketing services in a succinct fashion that differentiates us from others in our market.
* An excellent writing and speaking ability
* The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
* Private, reliable high-speed internet connection if working remotely.
* Excellent phone coverage or service from your remote work location.
* Quiet working environment without background noise.
* Passion to build a startup
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* As a sales representative, you will cold call from a company-provided list of prospects in our focus industries and regions.
* Develop prospect lists and prospecting methodologies using company guided priorities and targets.
* Use, maintain, and improve company provided cold calling scripts or materials.
* Following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner.
* Learning about prospective and existing clients’ background, their product service offerings, and overall objectives in order to direct them to the best solution by acting as an adviser or partner rather than a salesperson
* Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
* Overseeing proper implementation and “hand-off” of prospects to strategy team members for closing.
* Providing timely and effective responses to client’s request for proposal or other information
* Attending sales meetings and training sessions
* Providing updates to management using company supplied sales forecast and tracking programs
No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
***TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW:***