$700.00 US dollars per month
Jan 19, 2016
Home Health Care Agency;
1. Schedule assignments for staff
2. Find replacement for staff call-off
3. Schedules and coordinates required in-services education and oversees documentation
4. May participate in conferences with clients when Dhulmar services are involved and participation is requested.
5. Gathers documentation as indicated for completion of service agreements with accounts.
6. Meets with Dhulmar regarding personnel policies, disciplinary action, performance appraisals and other necessary meetings.
7. Weekend staffing and office management assigned by supervisor.
8. Performs other related or assigned duties.
9. Provides all corrected timesheets to billing coordinator.
10. Discusses problems with billing/payroll with account personnel.
11. Searching for qualified STNAs and RNs and LPNs through different websites/Posting Jobs for these positions.
12. Set up appointments for potential employees with Corporate Office.