Php100,000.00 - Php200,000.00 per month
Oct 08, 2022
*** FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, KINDLY ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
*** THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, AND IS AN ON-SITE WORK ARRANGEMENT
The ideal candidate should come from Amusement industry, can quickly gain the knowledge of our software systems and customer business areas to be effective at this role. The capability to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines and in a fast-paced office environment is a must.
Full Job Description- Software Development Manager
SBComp Inc. software engineering team leverages Agile development principles, development and design practices, and an obsession over security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight our customers.
Are you passionate about software engineering?
Do you enjoy seeing the impact your code has on a wide range of customers across the globe?
Do you want to work for a company that offers great benefits and work flexibility?
• Managing a team of Software developers to develop quality software solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Successfully lead definition, development, and delivery of major cross-department initiatives with broad scope and long-term business implications
• Provide technical, functional, and strategic leadership related to specific applications and systems, or software-development methodologies
• Work closely on overall execution for the team and delivery to QA
• Leverage modern cloud-first technologies to create efficient and performant processes
• Lead planning and scoping features for the team
• Play a central role in scaling and automating the growth data processes and web applications in the cloud
• Critically review the code and guide the team with a focus on improving the code quality
• Play a key role in shaping the direction of engineering processes through working on a small team empowered to organize and run the team as they see fit
• Ensure the project or effort is adequately staffed; trained and managed.
• Ensure personnel have appropriate skills and behaviors; and effectively communicate performance results; as necessary, managing each effort within approved manpower and budget guidelines
• Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application-level directions.
• Coach and guide employees within own team(s). Ensures own team(s) growth, compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
Degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience of managing, coaching, and guiding high performing software development teams both technically and professionally preferred
Experience in CI/CD with a strong focus on the engineering methodology
Motivation, creativity, self-direction, and desire to thrive on small project teams
Experience solving and implementing scalable solutions to solve complex problems
Familiarity in modular design using and creating single-responsibility services and APIs
Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
Experience working in an Agile environment.
Proficiency with cloud technologies micro-service design, CI/CD, DevOps
Experience designing scalable fault tolerant platforms that are resilient to infrastructure failures
Experience with the strangulation pattern and anti-corruption layers to migrate monolithic systems into independent services
Expert in modern software design principles such as SOLID, DRY, and Single responsibility
Mentor and teacher of new technologies and design patterns