Negotiable Based on Experience
Jan 05, 2011
Do you want to work with an extremely successful American Business Group that has been building successful multimillion dollar businesses for more than 20 years? We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and experienced Interactive Senior Project Manager to join our highly successful team. This person will be instrumental in helping us design, build, launch, and manage our in-house Internet Marketing and Web Development firm.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Create customized project plan based on direct interaction with our U.S. based team.
• Assist with the hiring and training of experienced team players.
• Continuously update/revise plan to accommodate changes in client/project direction.
• Track and manage hours and budgets.
• Resolve project, design, or development issues before they cause schedule delays.
• Work in tandem with the SEM, SEO, and web design teams by managing and tracking their daily tasks, progress and deadlines.
• Deliver reports to the internal teams on the status of the projects, missed tasks, milestones achieved, and identified risks.
• Report and present the project’s status to the client on a regular basis.
• Create and present account progress to the management team on a regular basis.
• Minimum 5 years of digital project management experience with the ability to manage digital projects in an autonomous manner from initiation through to completion in a fast-paced environment
• Comprehensive understanding of trends in the interactive industry, e.g. loyalty programs, multimedia, email standards
• Experience managing big Web builds is a plus
• BA/BS degree is required
• Must be a self started and thrive with very little direct support
• 2 + years of project management experience in an internet environment.
• Must have experience working with internal teams on multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven success delivering projects on time and within budget.
• Proficient in MS project, Word, Excel, PPT and Visio.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Disciplined, fast learner self-motivated and organized.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills. (Please note: If you do not have excellent English skills please do not apply.)
The successful candidate will possess the following personal characteristics: responsible, dedicated, positive attitude, reliable, dynamic, talented and enthusiastic. Good communication skills, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team-player, accepts creative suggestions openly, works well under pressure, ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize projects according to changing deadlines, strong writing, communication and organizational skills, sense of humor. Must be results-oriented, a fast learner and accepts change. Common sense approach is absolutely necessary
Our client offers a competitive base salary based on experience, a generous vacation package, and possible ownership stock options offered to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements immediately to email@example.com and reference job number ESP 1150 in the subject line. Please feel free to visit our websites www.KevinBupp.com & www.AmstarLitigation.com to learn more about us and our current businesses.
Skype ID: Kbupp1