Feb 16, 2022
Are you optimistic, tech-savvy, self-motivated, have discipline, and an eagerness to learn?
If yes, then YOU are who we’re looking for.
Rad Hires exists to help people and companies achieve their fullest potential.
Rad Hires was formed after our Founder Christopher White determined that he wanted to make a difference in people’s lives and help them with their software engineering careers. Christopher has been in the IT space for 20 years and has worked with a lot of companies and sometimes seen them struggle and so he knows how important it is for companies to hire the right people.
And of course… we KNOW that the only way we are going to help people and companies achieve their fullest potential is if we get the right people on the bus at Rad Hires.
Which is exactly why I am writing to you now.
We are looking for an AWESOME virtual assistant to join our AMAZING team to:
Examples Of Tasks:
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
- Maintain a calendar and set up meetings
- Take transcription and handle correspondence
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare and send out
- Handle client inquiries
- Data entry - CRM
- Research tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Set-up social media accounts
- Manage and update social media accounts
We at Rad Hires take pride in striving for excellence, being self-driven and always taking action, so if you would love to work with an energetic, fun and challenging business, then this role is for you.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You have the ability to work remotely and still be incredibly successful.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone, and eloquent in
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever
You’ll be tasked with supporting our recruitment consultant and partnering with our remote existing team. You’ll also:
- Source top talent as per role given
- Do administrative works related to candidate sourcing i.e., database building, building network of candidates in LinkedIn
- Other minimal tasks
- Experience in remote recruiting
- Experience in LinkedIn Sourcing
- Degreed or equivalent work experience
- Technical Savvy- Reliable Computer (with camera) and Readily available working backup computer (At least Core I3 Processor, 4GB RAM/higher)
- Internet connections (3mbps plan or higher with 2mbps running speed)
- Quality Over-Ear headset with noise cancellation
- When you submit your application, in the very first sentence please include the word “radical.”