$3 up to $10 per hour, depending on experience
Jan 26, 2022
-Must be willing to work during nighttime.
-Must be willing to take a free prerequisite course before you are hired. (approximately 6-12 hours).
-Learn individually through our courses and guides.
-Learn through your tea
-No minimum internet speed required.
-30-day paid provisional period.
-All tasks and productive work are billable.
-All training in the first 30 days is billable.
For questions, please view:
Partner Manager is the VA equivalent of Account Manager. An Account Manager (not a VA) manages the relationship with clients-- largely through Zoom calls, texting, Basecamp updates, and lightweight touches (waiter that works with VA cooks in the restaurant). The Partner Manager helps with non-clients, which are largely potential business partners, speaking, events, podcasts, courses, and other means to jointly create traffic, content, and sales.
Required Roles of a Partner Manager
1. Community Manager.
-----Truly care about client and customer success.
-----Provide lightweight responses on
-----Monitor groups and social media for questions, comments, and complaints.
-----Help users with basic questions-- sending them to relevant articles, videos, and courses.
-----Escalate support questions, as necessary.
-----Categorize content: Score by authority (30 point scale), categorize by topic, choose stage in Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion Funnel.
2. Content Manager.
-----Not copywriting-- but cross-post items marked RTP (ready to post) to
-----A senior content VA can also boost any post for $1 a day for 7 days on
-----Higher Level Content VA to Posting - 50 photos and videos on GMB - 1 post per week on
-----Pull out worthwhile positive mentions (especially video responses) and place them in respective Content Library, tagged by partner and topic.
-----Conduct lightweight analysis of ads metrics
3. Account Manager’s Assistant.
-----Onboard new clients in Basecamp.
-----Audits client’s access permissions on
-----Conducts Quick Audits.
-----Create Snapshot Reports.
-----Assemble Executive Summary.
-----Assemble Success Tracker (Monthly or weekly report).
-----Organize, upload, and download files, and folders.
-----Gathering metrics from ads.
-----Order personalized gifts such as socks, shirts, and stamps.
Required Skills of a Partner Manager
• Excellent communication skills (both written AND verbal).
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Extremely technically savvy (if you had to, you could teach technically challenged Grandma how to use her iPhone).
• This role is fully remote. The applicant can work anywhere he, or she chooses.
• Full Time: 40 hours
• Working Hours Available: 8 AM to 5 PM PST, flexibility: occasionally work weekends or hours outside 8:00-5:00 during major product launches.
• Continually improve customer engagement and client satisfaction
• Searches for ways to make the customer happy
• Proactive in communication with the executive team with quick and efficient responses.
To apply for this job, send an
Write the keyword "INCEPTION" in the subject line of the
Also, tell us why you're a long term player in your response and make a one minute video demonstrating why you would be a good fit for us and why you are a long term
We expect that you, like the others in our program, will level up and continue to increase their salary over time. As you're more productive, you deserve to earn more.
Looking forward to hearing from you and how you fit this description!
Only applications submitted through the
If you know Infusionsoft,