Dec 02, 2015
Human resources planning & staffing
- In consultation with other managers anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic plans.
- Manage the implementation of the companies recruitment policy, including selection and ensuring that
recruitment practices are fair and consistent and comply with regulations and organisational good practice.
- Manage staff induction and probation in line with the companies policy.
- Perform salary and benefits survey on an annual basis in cooperation with Management.
- Provide leadership to country office staff in relation to HR, ensuring compliance with the companies approved global policies and procedures.
-Ensure that all staff are aware of policies and procedures in place.
- Act as focal point for all initial queries from staff regarding policies and procedures.
-Monitor and advise on disciplinary and grievance matters in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Work with management and legal adviser to resolve serious HR related issues with authorities
Employee evaluation, capacity development and training
-As part of the organizational HR team ensure that cross organization training and development programs are put in place.
- Ensure that performance management procedure is followed
- Oversee the organizations HR development priorities within The Philippines including skills audit, advising Management where appropriate.
- Conduct training s for staff development and Contribute to regular reviews of the Company Handbook, ensuring that policies remain in compliance with local labor laws, and recommend updates where required.
- Assist partner organizations in the development of HR processes (with travel)
- Develop and maintain a system to ensure that staff files are kept up-to-date.
Supervision and management
- Line manages HR staff as appropriate, including performance appraisals etc.
- Provide technical management to staff with HR functions,