$4.50+ an hour
Jan 05, 2022
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats, playing the role of writer, researcher, and designer?
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer /Writer to create lessons/training and tests/quizzes for text-based learning. Each micro-learning lesson is one text message a day (less than 1,200 characters) are designed to train people who don't have access to computers or reliable internet service. The idea is to deliver training that takes less than 5 minutes to read and complete each day.
If you are a motivated and energetic person passionate about advancing learning experiences that facilitate the acquisition of knowledge, then we'll be happy to hear from you!
Instructional Designer duties and responsibilities:
- Edit, copy and paste current course material (originally designed for one hour in person learning) into text messages
- Create engaging learning activities, quizzes and compelling course content
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience in instructional design or writing for 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- RN background ideal but not required
Salary (Full Time): $4.50
*if you are available only part-time, please let us know how many hours
Benefits: 13th-month bonus, Vacation, and holiday pay
** You will be