$640 - $1100/mo based on experience
Oct 08, 2022
Would you like to…
Enjoy a stable long-term income?
Learn valuable new skills and grow?
Have an immediate and lasting impact?
Then you're in the right place!
Our US based company (
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking to hire a talented full-time Recruitment Specialist to be involved in mainly in recruitment, and training & development. There will be occasional overlaps into employee relations, performance management, and talent management.
You will be working closely with our core team of 5 (who interact with another 15 project-based freelancers) and reporting to our CEO. Our company is 100% remote. Many of our tea
DAILY AND WEEKLY TASKS
The average day and week will consist of a mixture of the following tasks:
• Manage the recruitment and selection process (writers, editors and other personnel)
• Grow knowledge depository through training materials and SOPs. You’ll be involved in creating SOPs and coordinating with tea
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Actively develop and promote company culture that is representative of company values
WORKING TIME ZONE
10am GMT +8 onward
Compensation ranges from $4-7 per hour and is heavily dependent on experience.
KEY SKILLS AND VALUES REQUIRED
• Embodies the values of ownership, accountability, growth orientation, team player, problem solver at heart
• Fluent or Native English speaker (written and verbal)
• People oriented and results driven
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• High level of organization and ability to prioritize
• Ability to clearly follow instructions
• Hard working, self-directed problem solver and quick learner with a positive attitude
• High standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
• 2+ years of experience working remotely
• 2+ years in Human Resources
HIRING PROCESS AND HOW TO APPLY
1. Fill out the application form below
2. Qualified candidates will receive a quick audition
4. Paid trial period
5. Full time offer and begin
Interested? Let’s get started. Fill out the google form below.
Don't hesitate to apply because we will be interviewing immediately and hiring the right candidate within 2 weeks!